Saturday 15 May 2010

Anolon Advanced Twin Pack 10-Inch and 12-Inch Open Skillets Reviews

Anolon Advanced Twin Pack 10-Inch and 12-Inch Open Skillets Reviews
Other products by Meyer Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

This outstanding twin pack gives you two exceptional pieces of cookware that will enhance and add to any well equipped kitchen. One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. French skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. DuPont's Autograph nonstick surface on our Anolon Advanced makes cleanup fast and easy.

Technical Details

- Includes: 10 and 12 inch French Skillets
- DuPont's Autograph 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas by delivering enduring nonstick performance with superior durability that stands up to the rigors of professional kitchen use.
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum offers exceptional gourmet cooking performance.
- Anolon SureGrip handles, a combination of durable stainless steel and silicone rubber, are durable and ergonomic, providing a soft, confident grip. Oven safe to 400°F.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great deal!" 2010-03-31
By L. Crim
The pans are great! Initially I was concerned that the pans were described as blemished. On the outer edge of the larger pan there is a nearly imperceptible ding which has no functional effect whatsoever. Considering how much I saved thanks to that blemish, I smile whenever I notice it.

Customer Buzz
"okay" 2010-03-16
By Aleks (washington)
skillets are thinner than expected and the silicone/rubber handle had a spot where a piece was bitten off. But they do fry okay.

Customer Buzz
"Love them" 2010-03-06
By M. Dana (Commerce Twp., MI USA)
My wife bought thease since our Analon set did not come with a 12 inch pan. Quality is great, clean up is easy, we love them.

Customer Buzz
"Definate disappointment." 2010-03-02
By C. Kos (WI USA)
I've used Anolon Advanced for years and needed to replace 3 of my pans. I ordered them offline after reading the description which was described exactly as my original pans but alas, they're not. The 10" is almost 1/2 the weight of the original pan and I don't like the feel of the new non-stick pans.. it's very rough. I will return these and look to another line of cookware for the same weight pans that Anolon used to offer. What a shame, I loved my Anolon cookware!

Customer Buzz
"Not as well made as older versions of same brand" 2010-02-26
By J. Godsey (Lafayette CA)
I was delighted at the price of this item, as I had purchased the same brand years ago and had worked through the teflon on some of my saute pans. What arrived was not at all the same quality or heft of what I had before, even though the brand is exactly the same. This pan is still well made, but I don't get the same sense of confidence that it will heat evenly as I do with the older models of the same pan.


Images Product

Read more Anolon Advanced Twin Pack 10-Inch and 12-Inch Open Skillets

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO