Friday 7 May 2010

Bialetti Cappuccino and Latte Set Reviews

Bialetti Cappuccino and Latte Set Reviews
Other products by Bialetti Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Set which includes an Italian 6-cup aluminum, stovetop espresso maker along with an Italian milk frother. This set allows you to create a great tasting cappuccino or latte.

Technical Details

- 6-cup stovetop espresso maker made of polished aluminum
- Dual-chamber design and pressurizing process for fast brewing
- 32-ounce milk frother with non-stick interior and manual pump for easy frothing
- Washing by hand recommended; made in Italy
- Pot measures 4-3/4 by 9-3/4 inches; frother measures 3-1/2 by 5-1/2 inches
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"After much searching..." 2010-05-03
By Katelyn V. Piper (MD)
This product has exceeded all of my first-time home espresso maker expectations! I was initially searching for a fancy, countertop pump machine. For far less money and counter space, I chose the Bialetti set. It's perfect! The espresso is very easy to make, clean-up is a breeze, and the milk frother works incredibly well with both regular and soy milk. The foam remains on my drink until the last sip! After months of indecision and buying and returning an expensive pump machine, I'm so glad I found this set!

Customer Buzz
"incredible package!" 2010-04-28
By EmJay3
I was a barista in a real Italian coffee shop in Europe for many years, and after the first use of this product, i confidently give it 5 stars. The Milk frother is incredible! Using 2% milk, on my first attempt, I was able to get as good, if not slightly better results than from a professional espresso machine.

Tips for great cappuccino milk: DO NOT over heat the milk (140-160 degrees maximum), as it loses a lot of natural sweetness and flavor. After a few pumps with the frother, you should have a good amount of foam. Then tap the milk jug on the counter a few times to release some of the air bubbles, and swirl the milk around to combine. Do this a couple times and the milk should have a fantastic shine to it, and be one smooth, velvety consistency (not hot milk with separate froth on top). You can then pour this over the coffee, and shouldn't have to use a spoon at all (a sign of a bad barista!) You can obviously alter the thickness of the milk by pumping more or less with the frother at the start of the process. For a Latte you can simply heat the milk and pour over the coffee, or give a gentle froth to it.
It definitely helps a great deal to have the nonstick coating on the milk jug, as heating it up on the stove this way left a lot of milk residue on the inside that would have been a pain to clean up.

The Bialetti Moka coffee maker is a legendary piece of kit, and there are many tips out there for getting great coffee. An important one is to not use soap when cleaning it, as they consider the leftover oils to form a protective barrier, which stop the coffee getting a metallic taste from the pot itself. Therefore it is often recommended to brew one pot of weak coffee and discard this before using for the first time.

As a package, these two pieces work incredibly together, and are able to produce 2 large cappuccinos or lattes easily. It might take a little practice and experimentation for a novice to produce their perfect latte or cappuccino, but it will be worth it!
As many have said before, farewell expensive coffee shops! You will be able to make much better coffee at home for pennies!

Customer Buzz
"So easy to make a great cup of cappuccino" 2010-04-23
By Jersey Mom (New Jersey)
I love how easy this set is to use!! Just fill water to the line, add your coffee (definitely worth it to get a good espresso like illy), put the top on and wait for the sound that it's done. The frother was even easier... fill it a third with milk (I used 2% and no issues getting a great foam) and put it on the heat until the milk is hot then use to the top for about 10 seconds. I can now enjoy a cappuccino at home anytime I want with very little effort.

Customer Buzz
"Great Product only one minor complaint" 2010-04-13
By Lori M. Stucchio (Buffalo, NY)
I just received my Bialetti Cappaccino set. I chose this combination after having returned a Mr Coffee espresso maker because it was difficult to use and the milk wouldn't froth. I read a lot of reviews about this set which were all extremely favorable and I found the price to be quite reasonable. I am now enjoying my first cappuccino and think this was a great investment. My cappuccino is excellent and you really would think that it was made in a coffee house. The process was very easy, just add water to the water line, add the coffee and place on your burner. Once I saw that the process was almost complete (just lift the lid), I began to warm my milk (not to a boil) and then effortlessly used the pump to froth my milk. My only complaint (and it's very minor) is that they don't provide specific times for making the coffee (i.e. how long to leave the pot on the burner). I suppose it's because it varys based on whether you are using a gas or electric range. I have a gas range and it took about 8 minutes. I highly recommend this product.

Customer Buzz
"The BEST alternative if you can't justify spending ~$1,000 for a super automatic." 2010-03-24
By Aeneas (Rochester, NY, USA)
For business, I have traveled a lot in Italy and France. Some of my colleagues have invested in the super automatic types of machines that go for $1,000 or so. The coffee they have served me is great, but I just couldn't justify the expense. This set from Bialetti is amazing. The quality of the brew is just as good as a professional café and the milk frother has better results than some of the machines my friends have. I have noticed that it seems to perform slightly better with a slightly coarser grind. If buying already ground espresso, the Lavazza seams to brew slightly better than the illy. But maybe that's just me.


Images Product

Read more Bialetti Cappuccino and Latte Set

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO