Thursday 6 May 2010

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle Reviews

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle Reviews
Other products by Cuisinart Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Cuisinart is pleased to offer an exciting new variety of specialty pieces of Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware that make everyday cooking tasks a pleasure.

Technical Details

- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Tight fitting stainless covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results.
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Really good product" 2010-02-23
By M. Babl (IA)
The skillet is heavy, pretty well made, perfect for recipes that use oil and it can be use in the oven.

Customer Buzz
"Love this pan!" 2010-02-04
By 2 Girls
I have the 11 1/2" size and it's great, you can fit 2 grilled cheese sandwiches in it or 4 or 5 salmon cakes - to give you an idea of the size. It heats up and cooks evenly and browns up your food perfectly. I bought this to replace a Calphalon non-stick skillet that everything stuck to and was a nightmare to clean. This Cuisinart skillet is a nice weight, not too heavy like All-Clad, and not too light. It is SO easy to clean. The most you have to do is soak it a few minutes, then wipe it out.

Advise to other stainless steel newbies, it heats up much faster than non-stick or hard anodized cookware, so watch your heat - high is around 6 as opposed to 10. And you want to use some sort of oil, butter or spray to cook with, and put it a cool pan, not when it's heated up or it will burn onto the pan.

I look forward to cooking when I use this skillet and I plan to buy more from this line.

Customer Buzz
"great bargain stainless" 2010-01-31
By scottfeldstein (waukesha, WI United States)
I needed brand new cookware and settled on going mostly stainless steel. I didn't want to spend a fortune on All-clad or Calphalon, though. After some research I settled on the Cuisinart Chef's Classic. This pan was the test case to see if I wanted to get other pieces in the set.

I was unused to stainless steel pans, but I used lower heat and polished it with Barkeeper's Friend to good effect.

It passed the grilled cheese sandwich test beautifully. The pan is solid and heats very evenly. This evening I browned some chicken breasts in it, sauteed some shallots and mushrooms, then deglazed the pan with white wine. A little half-n-half, reduce... chicken with a lovely mushroom sauce.

I couldn't be happier. I just ordered the 12" "everyday" pan of the same line, and have two pots in my wish list. I figure with one piece of non-stick and some cast-iron, I'll be pretty well set.

Customer Buzz
"So handy" 2010-01-27
By Thomas Evans (Durham, NC)
Like other reviewers, I'd like this item to be a bit heavier, but it is such a handy size! I find myself using it much more frequently than the saucier I bought at the same time.

Customer Buzz
"Awesome pans" 2010-01-17
By L. Hrigora (oregon)
I bought these pans for my husband for christmas and we are quite pleased with them. I looked at many different types and for the price and quality these are wonderful. You do have to read the instructions on cooking and cleaning stainless if you follow that you will love these pans.


Images Product

Read more Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO