Thursday 13 May 2010

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized 8 and 10-Inch Skillet 2 pack Reviews

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized 8 and 10-Inch Skillet 2 pack Reviews
Other products by KitchenAid Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Both skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sautéing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface make clean

Technical Details

- Includes: 8" & 10" Skillets
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction provides long-term durability and outstanding performance.
- Superior nonstick interior offers outstanding food release.
- Cool grip handles - 18/10 stainless steel shaft encased in soft silicone rubber provide a soft cool, confident grip.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"The best Pots n Pans!" 2010-05-11
By Ali Mesghali
These are a bit pricy, but well worth it. Nice even heat transfer and a nonstick surface that lasts a very long time.

Customer Buzz
"Great buy" 2010-05-09
By lulis (Laredo, TX)
I have been very happy and pleased with these pans. The sizes and quality were what I expected, plus I saved some money. I'm so glad I purchased them.

Customer Buzz
"Love these pans!" 2010-03-11
By ShoeLover81 (Michigan)
I have bought several cheaper non-stick pans to go with my set of All-Clad (which are not non-stick). I've thrown them all out after a few months because they scratch and the non-stick wears off. I've only had these pans a couple months, but they are awesome! You have to make sure to follow the care instructions (no dishwasher, no high heat etc.) but they are awesome! I love them!

Customer Buzz
"less quality for a big name" 2009-10-09
By Sharmin Banu (Kirkland WA)
These are ok pans, I can use it daily, though I usually expect better quality from kitchen Aid.

Customer Buzz
"KitchenAid gourmet skillets" 2009-09-09
By annieokie (Oklahoma)
Super products. Very well made, and I use at least one of the two daily.
KitchenAid products are superior. They don't scratch easily because the coating is incorporated into the skillet.
Safe for my birds to be in the house when I am cooking with them. Teflon is deadly to birds. These are not Teflon.
Ann


Images Product

Read more KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized 8 and 10-Inch Skillet 2 pack

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO