Monday 3 May 2010

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Brushed Stainless Steel Cookware Set Reviews

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Brushed Stainless Steel Cookware Set Reviews
Other products by KitchenAid Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Amazon.com Review

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-piece cookware set includes a 1-, 2- and 3-quart covered saucepan, an 8-quart covered stockpot, and an 8- and 10-inch open French skillet. Product is made from the world's best 18/10 stainless steel to provide exceptional luster and durability. The brushed stainless steel exterior provides a professional look and easy to maintain surface. The base is constructed of a stainless steel base that fully encapsulates an aluminum disk. This provides excellent heat distribution and no hot spots. The cool grip handles are stainless steel shafts with silicone rubber inserts that are oven safe up to 400 degrees.
There's something clean and pure about cookware that's stainless steel inside and out. This stylishly finished version from KitchenAid's Gourmet Essentials series features a brightly polished interior that discourages food from sticking, and a handsomely brushed exterior with a shiny band along the rim. Each pan is entirely constructed of premium 18/10 stainless steel, except for the encapsulated aluminum disk in the base (aluminum makes a superior conductor of heat), and the silicone grip encasing the handle. Even the tight-fitting lids are stainless steel. Each piece is oven-safe to 400 degrees F and is dishwasher-safe.

Whether you want to fry up pancakes for breakfast, warm soup for lunch, or feed chili to a crowd, this set more than accommodates your most typical cooking needs. The 1-, 2-, and 3-quart saucepans all come with lids, as does the large 8-quart stockpot. The 8- and 10-inch French skillets are nice and deep, great for poaching eggs or stir-frying veggies. Stainless steel cooks most efficiently at medium heat, and can be used to start a dish on the stovetop and finish it in the oven. An excellent value, the set is covered by a lifetime limited warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri

What's in the Box
10-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 1-quart covered saucepan; 2-quart covered saucepan; 3-quart covered saucepan; 8-quart covered stockpot; 8-inch skillet; 10-inch skillet. 10 pieces total.

Technical Details

- Set contains 1-, 2-, and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open French skillets; 8-quart covered stockpot
- 18/10 stainless-steel with encapsulated aluminum disc base; polished interior and brushed exterior finishes
- 18/10 stainless-steel handles encased in stay-cool silicone grips
- Tight-fitting 18/10 stainless-steel lids keep in heat and moisture
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Solid cookware & induction capable" 2010-04-11
By Biker Chick (Sunnyvale, CA United States)
I wanted to echo the rave reviews on Amazon of this cookware. SS is easy to clean and the cookware is solid. I just got an induction range and it works well with it. I love to even fry a simple egg. It doesn't stick very much at all. Just sprayed a little Pam on it and I have to say this fry pan was better than my All Clad that I bought years ago. I'm not an expert or anything, but I loved how the egg didn't stick as much as my AC frypan did. I'm sure there's little intricacies of why I should be paying $40 for a single 8" fry pan, but I couldn't tell the difference so I'm happy to be ignorant and cheap. Best of all I got this set on Amazon on a special Friday night sale and total was $114! No tax, no shipping charges. Hooray for the free market! Now if I could only find more of these pans open stock.

Customer Buzz
"nice set!" 2010-04-03
By Christina (NY, NY)
I bought this set on Amazon about a year ago for around $140 after seeing its high rating on consumer reports website. I got it to replace my set of calphalon nonstick because of my growing concern about the safety of nonstick coatings. I have been really happy with this set over the past year. The cool touch silicone handles are great & the pans clean up very easily. I also love that I can throw them in the dishwasher if I don't feel like handwashing & they are none the worse for it. I also own a few pieces from the more expensive cuisinart multiclad pro line. The multiclad pro pieces are really nice, but in my opinion they don't cook or clean any better than my kitchenaid pans. I definitely recommend this set.

Customer Buzz
"KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials--No regrets" 2010-02-08
By M. K. Hanson (WDM, IA USA)
It was time to replace my current nonstick cookware. I'd read some concerning information about non-stick coatings and had heard that stainless can be more durable in the long run. Based on reviews about this (and other stainless) set/s, I opted for this one for budget purposes and the piece sizes of this particular set. I'm very happy with my purchase. I've had no trouble with cleanup. I've run a few pieces through the dishwasher and they've come out looking great. They feel solid but not overly heavy to work with. The only thing I miss so far is having glass lids (that I had with my previous set). Other than that I'm very happy. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my non-stick skillets for cooking eggs yet though....

Customer Buzz
"Excellent cookware, hard to clean." 2010-02-06
By Jason R. Pawlak (Columbia, SC)
I love these pots and pans. I was tired of replacing my nonstick cookware constantly due to scratches so decided to try stainless instead. I was not disappointed, they cook meats so much better. The only trades from non-stick was having to use more oils so that foods don't stick and the pans are definately harder to clean. Much better to clean right away or soaking right away and baking soda works the best.

Customer Buzz
"Very well designed" 2010-02-05
By ESB (USA)
We really like this cookware; well designed, and the handles make it easy not to burn your little fingers! The only limitation is there is not a large saucepan, but the ease of use, good heat conduction for cooking, well fitting lids make this a very good purchase.


Images Product

Read more KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Brushed Stainless Steel Cookware Set

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO