Saturday 1 May 2010

Innova Classicor Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack Reviews

Innova Classicor Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack Reviews
Other products by Innova Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Innova Classicor ceiling mount oval wrought iron pot rack. Holds 40 lbs. of cookware. 5 year limited warranty.

Technical Details

- Oval ceiling-mount rack for hanging pots and pans
- Wrought-iron construction is attractive and durable
- Heavy-gauge chrome center grid holds additional hooks
- Includes 12 hooks and hanging hardware
- Protected by 5-year limited warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Absolutely no regrets" 2010-04-07
By B. Pierce (Chicago, IL USA)
This pot holder is excellent. It's large enough for anything you want to hang from it, or place on top of it. It's VERY sturdy, not at all flimsy like I was kind of expecting for the price. They include plenty of hanging hooks, but you can always buy more. It's also very attractive - looks great in a modern, industrial-type kitchen, but can be decorated easily enough to suit other decors. I always get compliments on it whenever people come to visit. I love that I can hang my cookware to dry, instead of using a towel and then stowing it away. Also, if you have a lovely set of cookware, as I am fortunate to have, it is really nice to put them on display. I didn't realize the weight limit was 40lbs -- I definitely have much more than that on it and it's holding up completely fine. Definitely recommend.

Customer Buzz
"Worth the price" 2010-01-13
By Jerry (North Carolina, USA)
Item is perfect for hanging an entire set of cookware and utensils. Study and comes with all hardware to mount on studs or helper boards. Additional drywall anchors are not included for mounting to drywall ceiling. I mounted mine to helper boards which were mounted directly to ceiling studs. Looks great and really enhances our island area. Installation took about 2 hours with two people.

Customer Buzz
"Excellent Look, Quality and Value For The Money!!" 2009-12-28
By Robert C. Belden (Land O'Lakes, FL)
After spending a lot of time looking both online and in stores, I decided on this pot rack. After looking at and comparing the various aspects of several racks, this Innova model offered by Amazon made the most sense and was clearly the best buy for the money; all things considered. Simply put, there were units costing well over $100 or more, that really didn't offer much more (if anything) for the higher cost - some were even over $200+ !! And at just under 40 clams and super-fast, 3-day free shipping, I couldn't be more happy with my choice and the Ama-Zoney purchase experience. The rack is both well-built and spacious at 34" X 17". The finish is a smooth, satin black and the center grill is bright and shiny metal - which looks nice together. The hardware kit provides a generous 12 hooks to hang the cookware and 4 chains and ceiling hooks to allow for a stable, "rock-free/won't tip" installation - real important, as some units with 2 hooks & chains can easily tip if the weight of the hanging cookware is not closely balanced and even on both sides. This can easily happen if you needed to use 2 pieces of cookware that happened to be on the same side of the rack, leaving the opposite side considerably more heavy and the whole mess could tip over; dropping your nice cookware on the floor or somebody's unsuspecting head! So, be sure and use ALL 4 hooks and do it right!! Also, it is important to try and screw the ceiling hooks directly into the wood ceiling joists (beams) if possible, especially if you plan on loading this bad boy up with heavy cookware, like I did. If you're not going to, than just use the proper toggle bolts and you should be fine, but as always, mounting the hooks to the joists is clearly the most secure way to fasten anything that has to support weight. Also, try and mount the hooks, close to the same dimensions that are on the 4 holes in the rack - this also allows for both a "plumb" and more stable rack. I think the rack also looks nicer, when the chains hang plumb (completely vertical), as opposed to being "angled". On my particular installation, I was replacing an existing pot rack and there were already 4 holes in the ceiling that were screwed into the ceiling joists. So, to keep the install solid, I simply slid the 4 hooks/chains more towards the outside corners of the new rack to keep it as plumb and stable as possible, without the need to re-drill any new holes. I also added 4 lighting canopies from Home Depot ($5 each) to improve the kind of crude, unfinished look that black hooks alone offer. This allows for a smoother and more attractive transition from the chains to the ceiling - a real nice finishing touch that makes the unit look more elegant and expensive. I also spent the whopping 97 cents at Wal-Mart and spray-painted both the canopies and the chains a very similar black finish for a more consistent and matching appearance (see my photos). I added a tulip light kit to the pot rack to further enhance it's appearance and brighten up my stove and counter areas. (You can also add a black clip on, flexible light that I saw at Home Depot for about $9). I am totally pleased with the finished look I got for the money; after adding only a few inexpensive and easy personal tweaks of my own. This rack offers a great value for the money that most people would be completely pleased with. If you're more of the "style-over-substance" type, than you'll likely have to spend 4X-6X the coin to satisfy your taste. For me, this rack has both great functionality and looks more than good enough for the money. Enjoy life!


Customer Buzz
"worth the money" 2009-12-26
By Melvin L. Fulcher (St Joseph, MO)
I looked at many pot racks and all seemed way over priced.

This is a fairly simple appliance. I could see no reason for the high prices. The price for this one is reasonable.

Customer Buzz
"Easy to install but you'll need a stud finder and power drill" 2009-10-15
By A. Benjamin
All the glowing reviews are correct. This product is beautiful, sturdy and inexpensive. It looks wonderful over the kitchen sink (a picture of ours is in the gallery) and makes clean up a breeze. I don't even have to move from the sink when washing pots and pans. just wash, quick wipe with a paper towel, and hang up to dry. Best of all we no longer have an avalanche of pans crashing out of the cabinets when looking for a particular item.

I installed this all by myself (without my husband's help) using a stud finder to find the beams over the sink. I stood on the sink and held the inner wire frame up to the ceiling to mark off the exact spots where the screws would go. Then, I drilled four small holes and screwed the hooks in by hand (and pliers to tighten up) and that was it! took about twenty minutes from start to finish.

Five stars for this product. My husband (the cook) is very happy :)


Images Product

Read more Innova Classicor Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO