Thursday 6 May 2010

Cuisinart GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Reviews

Cuisinart GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Reviews
Other products by Cuisinart Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware is good for the environment because is uses manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. Featuring a ceramic-based nonstick coating made without the use of petroleum, exclusive Cuisinart Cermica cookware helps to conserve our natural resources and lets you cook with a good conscience. Rest assured that Cuisinart uses only packaging that is made for 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink. Beautiful stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop and are constructed of 70% recycled stainless steel-great protection for you and the environment! It can go directly into the oven and be used for top-browning and broiling foods unlike traditional nonstick surfaces. Energy-efficient and eco-friendly with the same high standard of quality you expect from Cuisinart, this collection proves it's easy being green.

Technical Details

- 12-inch hard-anodized aluminum skillet with scratch-resistant nonstick ceramic-based surface
- Water-based Ceramica nonstick surface won't peel off, free of PTFE and PFOA
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven- and broiler-safe
- 70 percent recycled, riveted, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Limited lifetime warranty; hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees F
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Love this product!" 2010-05-04
By A.C. (California)
I have had this pans for 7 months now, my husband and I use it every single morning (unless we eat breakfast out, which happens maybe once every 3 weeks) and we have NO problems with sticking, of course, I don't put them in the diswasher but they are super easy to clean. I never have to wash them with more than hot water and a dot of mild dish soap. I have since bought the larger frying pan, the wok and the griddle and love them all!!!

Customer Buzz
"You will love it too!" 2010-05-03
By Cynthia Pruett
Quick to heat, cooks evenly, easy to clean. I use it on a glass cook top and it cooks, beautifully. I bought the 8 and 12 inches for myself and my mother-in-law - who loves them also! Can't miss!

Customer Buzz
"Loved it until....." 2010-04-30
By Sandyrose
I was most impressed by non sticking of foods with no cooking spray.But I feel I have a defective skillet finish after 8-10 uses I have a spot that is rough and some pin pricks that won't rub smooth w/ the Cuiinart cleaning method.I have to send skillet to Cuisinart at my expense,$12.42 USPS.OUCH!!They will examine it by their experts and decide if I get another skillet.I was supposed to pay return shipping,but finally got them to agree to ship back to me at their cost.This story doesn't have an ending yet...I'll let you know how it works out.ALSO I got the 12" slilllet w/ 2 handles.I love this so far,I believe this is an excellent line and I was unfortunate to get a poor finish.Stay posted.

Customer Buzz
"Good idea, poor quality." 2010-04-15
By Lifelonglearner
Good idea, appears to be poor quality. Food began sticking badly after 2nd usage, with or without oil. Was used as directed. Expected more from Cuisinart.

Customer Buzz
"Hopefully a way to restore the non-stick coating" 2010-04-12
By Jason E Carlson
Like many other reviewers here, my pans started out great, very easy to clean and nothing stuck to them at all.
After awhile though, the slick surface became sticky, foods stuck to it, and it was a real chore to get them clean.

I hope I have found a good solution:
I put oven cleaner on the pan!

I had a 8" skillet that was utterly useless due to sticking. While cleaning my oven before cooking Easter dinner, I noticed how all the burnt-on grease came off so easily and I figured, 'hey what do I have to lose but a useless sticky pan?'

I sprayed "Easy Off No Fume" oven cleaner on the non-stick surface, waited about 15 minutes, then scrubbed it with a nylon pad, and now eggs slide right off it and it is easy to clean again, just like when it was new.

I think the eventual sticking is not because the coating breaks down, but that is becomes fouled with burnt oils over time.

However, I do not know if this will damage the coating long-term, so apply at your own risk, and be sure to wear gloves because the oven cleaner is corrosive.




Images Product

Read more Cuisinart GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO