Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lodge Striped Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Set of 2 Reviews

Lodge Striped Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Set of 2 Reviews
Other products by Lodge Logic Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 12 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

For the ultimate in cooking comfort this two piece handle holder set is silicone lined and heat protected to 250 degrees.

Technical Details

- Quilted for comfort
- Heat resistent fabric
- Fits most cookware handles
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great!" 2010-04-22
By C. Brackett (Littleton, CO USA)
I love these mitts/holders. I am not afraid of getting burned because these mits go all the way around the hot pan handle. I like this a lot. This feature also allows for me to grip the pan better. I look forward to buying more! They take up a lot less space than my regular pot holders/oven mitts.

Customer Buzz
"A must have..." 2009-12-31
By M. Blackburn (California)
...whether you own a Lodge or other cast iron skillet, pan, etc., this handle holder is "A must have." Slip it on over the handle and forget about it. You don't need a oven glove or a hot pad, so it's easy to control the skillet while cooking, indoors or out. When out RVing, I cook a lot of meals outdoors, and you can be sure that I have several of these on hand over my skillet and combo cooker. Yours should too... Enjoy Cooking!

Customer Buzz
"Excellent and essential!" 2009-11-11
By Shawna Cornejo (Riverside, CA)
These are great mitts... and essential if you plan to keep your fingertips in tact when cooking with cast iron. Excellent insulation against the handle's heat.

Customer Buzz
"Pot Handle Holders" 2007-12-03
By Horse Woman (Abilene, Tx)
These pot handle holders are easy to use. I have Circulon Cookware that I really love but the handles are stainless steel so they get very hot. I just slide one over the handle and am able to lift the pans easily out of the oven or off the stove.


Images Product

Read more Lodge Striped Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Set of 2

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO