Monday 19 April 2010

Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Percolator Reviews

Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Percolator Reviews
Other products by Bialetti Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 7


Read More From Here Now

Aluminum, stovetop espresso maker produces 6 cups of rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 4-5 minutes.

Technical Details

- Stovetop brewer makes 6 2-ounce cups of espresso in just 4 to 5 minutes
- Made of durable polished aluminum in a unique octagon shape
- Flip-up top and side-pour spout provide added convenience
- Wash by hand with warm soapy water and rinse clean; made in Italy
- Measures 4-1/4 by 8 inches
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great fast Espresso Coffee!" 2010-04-14
By Burning up in Texas (Texas)
This stove top Espresso pot makes great coffee. It is the strong Esspresso type coffee much like the kind you get at those coffee shops. Make your own great coffee drinks at home or on the road since all it needs besides water and coffee is a heat source.

Customer Buzz
"Great coffee" 2010-04-05
By raebear (Price, UT United States)
good price, great service as always. makes great coffee, makes 2 (normal American)sized cups of coffee, cleans easily

Customer Buzz
"LOVE my Bialetti!" 2010-03-26
By B. Krempasky (NE, OH)
I had been debating whether or not to purchase this little coffee pot, as I wasn't really sure if my husband & I would use it very often, or if we would really like the coffee that it produced, as I knew that it was strong. But I finally decided to get one after reading other reviews & I am SO happy that I did! Before it even came, I bought a medium-bodied coffee & had it ground as for espresso. I also asked an Italian friend of mine how much coffee she used, & pared it back from there, only filling the basket to the top. Also, only fill the bottom with water to the line, & be sure to tighten the top on well (but don't use the handle to tighten or it could break!!). She also cautioned me not to set the heat too high (I have a gas stove, so the flames should come only to the edge of the Moka Pot). Pay attention when the coffee is heating, & when you hear it gurgle, it's done! Now here's where we may differ from everyone else....My husband & I use the Moka Pot coffee as a 'base' for a large cup, adding plain hot water to fill the cup the rest of the way, so one pot makes 3 large cups of coffee for us, & they're still very strong cups at that, & SO delicious! I read many reviews here that said not to use soap to clean the Moka Pot as it will change the taste of the coffee, so I haven't, just rinsed it well after each use & dried it with a paper towel. I hope this helps anyone thinking of buying this neat little pot. We're thinking of getting a bigger one!

Customer Buzz
"Easy espresso. Take that, Starbucks!" 2010-03-17
By Hey Porter (Phoenix, AZ)
I was looking for a way to save some money and make my own espresso drinks. After some research, I discovered the Bialetti Moka Express. I always thought they were more expensive and difficult to use, but I thought I'd try it. To my surprise, I got perfect espresso on my first try. It is so easy to use. Just unscrew it, fill the bottom with water to the little grooves at the bottom. Fill the little cup with grounds, and screw it together. Put it on the stove on medium and Poof! Espresso!

It's pretty easy to clean too. Just unscrew everything and run it under hot water (no soap) and let it dry. I have made espresso, and then varied it with americanos, lattes, and even caramel macchiatos with my own syrups.

All in all, it's much less complicated and less space hogging than my regular espresso maker. That one will continue to sit in the cabinet after this purchase.

Customer Buzz
"Inexpensive But Good" 2010-03-15
By Practical Pig
It performs as promised. Using it as directed seems to yield slightly weak espresso. I have experimented a bit and now use less water which helps a lot. The price/performance ratio is is outstanding.


Images Product

Read more Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Percolator

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO