Monday 26 April 2010

Le Creuset 12-Ounce Enameled Cast-Iron Cleaner Reviews

Le Creuset 12-Ounce Enameled Cast-Iron Cleaner Reviews
Other products by Le Creuset Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 10 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Purchasing enameled cast iron cookware is a long term investment that deserves to be preserved. Keep the beautiful exterior enamel sparkling clean and looking like new with this specialty cookware cleaner.

Technical Details

- Cast-iron cleaner for Le Creuset cast-iron cookware
- 12 ounces; 100-percent biodegradable
- Natural ingredients remove stains, grease, and grime
- Additional polishing agent preserves beauty and finish of each piece
- Simply apply cleaner, rinse with water, and wipe clean
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Worth the money if you buy it from the start" 2010-04-24
By Michael Ogee (San Angelo, TX)
Because I spent so much money on the Le Creuset skillet that I had, I wanted to make sure that I took care of it as best as I could. The first few times I cooked I was ok, but then one day got the bottom of the skillet just a little dry with bacon and casued some brown spots. Cleaner in hand, I followed the instructions and voila, the stains were gone.

After some use of the skillet and the cleaner I can give you a few recommendations. Oil your skillet after use. (even though it is enameled) Don't let things dry out in you cast-iron stuff but keep an oil or butter in it all the time as this will keep stuff from staining the pans brown. Don't use alot of heat. (I think that's why a majority of us go through pots and pans so much cause that's the first the we do is turn the heat up WAY TOO HIGH). Take your time cooking. After reading alot of cookbooks from traditional cooks it seems are food isn't as good as it could be cause we want to cook it so fast. This will also let us pay attention to the moisture level in the bottom of our pans and prevent us from browning them.

All-in-all though this stuff isn't a miracle cleaner. It's a good cleaner from the start but like other users, it's not going to take out the worst of stains, or stains that have been set in. Cleans your stuff as soon as possible, dry it off, use the cleaners, dry it off, and oil you pans and they'll last.

Customer Buzz
"No effect whatsoever" 2010-02-12
By Marissa Morrison (Timbuktu)
I wish this were a bottle of water, because at least I could drink it. This stuff did nothing for my pan.

Customer Buzz
"Very disappointed with Le Creuset cleaner" 2010-01-03
By packerbacker(USA)
One thing I will say about this cleaner is you do not want to scrub too hard. I guess I scrubbed too hard and removed the shiny finish from the interior of my Le Creuset 5.5 quart. The stains I tried to remove were about 3 years old and this cleaner did NOT work at all. This cleaner is not made by Le Creuset but I will call Le Creuset and ask about replacing my pot.

Customer Buzz
"Use sometimes, works great!" 2009-10-19
By Sarah (Roanoke, VA)
I got this cleaner soon after I got my pots. I only use it once a month or so, and it works great. There are a few marks on the outside bottom that it doesn't get off, but for the most part I have been very happy. I even left the top to a pot on a burner that was on, and this product got almost all of the scorch marks off.

Customer Buzz
"Really works!" 2009-09-15
By S. Lee
I used this cleaner on my Le Creuset enameled cast iron skillet. It removed a stain on the black enameled surface after just one application with barely any rubbing. Nothing else I had tried even came close to this cleaner. It really works!


Images Product

Read more Le Creuset 12-Ounce Enameled Cast-Iron Cleaner

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO