Monday 19 April 2010

Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set Reviews

Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set Reviews
Other products by Cuisinart Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Amazon.com Review

For the Consumer who wants premium quality and performance at a fraction of the cost of competitive cookware! 18/10 Stainless Steel Exterior professional brushed finish, easy maintenance and clean-up.
Elegant and contemporary, the Multiclad Pro line from Cuisinart consists of deluxe cookware for the professional home chef. The exteriors of the 18/10 stainless steel pots and pans feature a handsome brushed finish, while the interiors are mirror-polished for non-reactive, quick release of foods. The tri-ply Heat Surround technology sandwiches an aluminum core in the base and side walls for superior, even heating. You'll also find solid cast stainless-steel handles that stay cool on the stovetop, tight-fitting stainless-steel lids, and drip-free pouring rims. Each piece is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, and the pans are safe for broiler-use, too.

This fabulous set consists of basics and more. The 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans with lids take care of everything from oatmeal to béchamel sauce, and the veggie steamer insert with its own lid fits the larger saucepan. Also included are 8- and 10-inch open skillets that turn out perfect grilled cheese, hamburgers, and crepes; 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan with a helper handle, great for braising meats and cooking fish fillets; and an 8-quart covered stockpot for stews and soups. Dishwasher-safe, this set has no coatings to flake off or plastic to melt, and will surely be passed down to the next generation. Cuisinart covers the Multiclad Pro set with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri

What's in the Box
12-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open skillets; 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan; 8-quart covered stockpot; steamer insert with lid. 12 pieces total.

Technical Details

- Includes 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans; 8- and 10-inch skillets; 3-1/2-quart sauté pan; 8-quart stockpot; steamer insert
- Tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction with aluminum core; brushed exterior, mirror-finish interior
- Solid 18/10 stainless-steel handles stay cool on stovetop; riveted for strength
- Tight-fitting 18/10 stainless-steel lid seals in nutrients; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Awesome Set" 2010-03-29
By Tanya R. Golding (Sierras, Ca USA)
I have never had a stainless cookware set. I was tired of the hard anodized sets because they didn't clean well on the out side and after awhile started losing the stick free finish on the inside. I was a little concerned about purchasing the stainless as I heard about sticking problems and how hard they were to clean. Well, not this set! I read all the reviews I could find on stainless cookware and everyone kept saying All Clad if you want to pay the big bucks, Cuisinart for a set just as good at less than half the price of the All Clad. I have had this set for a few months now and I love it! So easy to clean and it still looks new. I have cooked stews, beans, fried foods, sautéed, fried eggs, etc and they all came out wonderful. The trick is spray a little Pam in the pans and let them heat up just a little before putting the food in. Once the pan has reached the right temp you can turn down the burner - it retains the heat evenly over the bottom of the pan. If after washing they have the rainbow effect in the pans I just use a little Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser & Polish (which you can buy on Amazon) and it removes the rainbow and shines beautifully. The lids are not glass! This was a plus for me because I hated the heaviness of glass lids. The lids fit perfect and if I need to check how it's cooking I just lift the lid. The handles - wow what can I say...they don't get hot and they fit perfectly in your hand. If you want a great stainless cookware set, one that you will "love", this is the set for you. I have even purchased the extra pieces to go with my set. I am extremely happy with this cookware and my only regret is that I didn't purchase it sooner!!!

Customer Buzz
"Great!" 2010-03-17
By E. Bartlett
Expensive but you get what you pay for. I wish they weren't quite so heavy but, again, that's a trade off for the quality. They clean up so easily that I don't even miss my non-stick pans and I prefer the safety of stainless steel to whatever chemical coating we're going to be told causes cancer this week. The handles stay cool and the cookware heats up quickly. I haven't gone stovetop-to-oven yet but I have little doubt they'll continue to hold up well. These would make a great wedding gift and I suspect will easily last through several generations of cooks. I wish I had shelled out the money for a set of quality cookware like this much, much sooner.

Customer Buzz
"Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set" 2010-03-14
By nutellalover (Washington - USA)
I purchased this set several months ago. Now that I have had a good deal of time to use the pots and pans, I wish that I had taken the plunge earlier and bought them.

This is a wonderful cookware set. The crisp crust on fried chicken is 99.9% as good as you achieve when using a cast iron fry pan. Plus, you only need to cook with these pots and pans on medium heat. They build up the heat quickly and evenly - no hot or cold spots when you are cooking. As this set is NOT nonstick, I do use a little kitchen oil spray or oil in the bottom of the pan, and preheat the pan and oil before putting in the food, which we're all used to doing anyway.

They are easy to clean, too. If you happen to have dried food in the pan that doesn't want to come off, simply fill the pan with water and let it sit for a while (or put the water filled pan on the stove and heat it for a few minutes if you are in a hurry); then the dried bits come off easily.

No more rusty SOS pads in the kitchen either. You only need to use a non-abrasive kitchen pad to clean these pans.

I love the keep cool handles on the pans and pots. However, the lid handles do get warm - sometimes uncomfortably so; although I haven't burned myself handling them. Also, if you put the pans and lids in the oven when cooking, then you will need to use a pot holder or oven mitt to safely get them out of the oven without burning yourself.

The pot lids fit snugly to keep moisture in and decrease cooking time. However, I found that when you lift the lid off the pot to check the food contents, you need to tilt the lid so that the excess steam condensation can drip back into the pot - otherwise the moisture will be dripping all over your stove top. If the main part of the lid was rounded and taller, and the edging curved in more; I think that the moisture would remain in the lid and not drip - but then you probably wouldn't have such a good seal between pot and lid as the design Cuisinart chose does.

An excellent purchase, once I got past the learning curve on new-fangled and improved cookware.


Customer Buzz
"Good Cookware, Good Price" 2010-03-09
By Bill (Vacaville, CA)
I received this cookware about two months ago. Now that I have had a chance to cook with them I am very pleased with the performance. They cook evenly and heat up quickly. The weight of the cookware is good, they feel very solid. The cookware is good looking cookware too. I researched many different cookware sets and this set always got a very high customer rating and I see why. The handles remain cool and the lids fit very nicely on the pots. The only thing that I have found which is a little annoying is the cookware and lids have an edge that is a little sharp. One time I was scrubbing the pots and my thumb pressed up against the side of the pan it practically gave me a "paper cut" since then I have been more careful when cleaning the cookware. This is a minor annoyance and I just have to pay a little more attention, but now that I am aware of it I doubt I will cut my thumb again on the rim. Over all I am very pleased with this cookware and would recommend to friends and family who were looking purchase a good stainless steel cookware set. Very good quality for the price. I will be cooking with these for years to come.

Customer Buzz
"Best set of pans my wife and I ever owned" 2010-03-05
By Richard L. Osborne Sr. (Pahrump, NV)
This is the best set of pans my wife and I ever owned. Very easy to clean. They continue to look just like a mirror. Great purchase.


Images Product

Read more Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO