Saturday 17 April 2010

Lodge Logic 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet Reviews

Lodge Logic 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet Reviews
Other products by Lodge Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 18 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Amazon.com Review

Seasoned, ready to use. This 12 inch skillet is a kitchen's most essential item. The even heating of cast iron is necessary for golden, tender, perfectly pan-fried chicken. What other cookware can rival the heat retention, versatility, value and durability of cast iron.
Pancakes, eggs, and bacon somehow taste extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron creates superior heat retention, heats evenly, and loves a campfire, unlike flimsier pans. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 12-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting, and two subtle side lips for pouring. While the skillet comes preseasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations.--Ann Bieri

Technical Details

- Pre-seasoned heavy cast-iron skillet
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Two handles for heavy lifting
- 12 inches in diameter, 2 inches deep
- Heirloom pan for kitchen or camping
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Lodge Logic 12 in pre-seasoned skillet" 2010-04-14
By Joan M. Marriott (Toledo, Ohio)
This is the second Lodge Logic item I have bought and just love it!
After reading all of the negative articles regarding non-stick cookware, I'll only use cast iron or stainless steel for cooking.
I highly recommend the Lodge Logic brand for cast iron cookware.

Joan
Toledo, Ohio

Customer Buzz
"skillet full of tiny holes" 2010-04-14
By D. Stamatis (San Francisco, CA)
I just received a 12" skillet and a 7-quart Dutch oven. The cooking surfaces were full of tiny 1-1.5mm holes, up to 2mm deep.

I'm contemplating whether I should try buying them in a brick-and-mortar store instead, to visually inspect them prior to purchase.

How did Lodge permit these to ever leave the factory? Very disappointed.

Customer Buzz
"New to iron skillet cooking" 2010-04-01
By Brad Clayton
After a visit to New Orleans, I decided it was time to start blackening fish and steaks, and everything I've read tells me that you need a black iron skillet red hot to do it right. I looked at a lot of options, but ended with this one. Liked it so much that I ended up buying two 8" skillets for breakfast and side dishes. I may be getting a little nuts on the skillet thing, but I love them. My stainless never comes out anymore. Just follow the rules : no soap, and always wipe them down (inside and out) with oil while they're hot, before you put them away. Mine have been going every night for weeks, and they look brand new.

Customer Buzz
"Love it!" 2010-03-31
By C. Ruck
This is the first cast iron pan I have ever had. I was tired of the non stick peeling and was looking for something healthier. After reading about cast iron I decided to give it a try and I love it. It is easy to use and clean and the price on Amazon was about $40 cheaper than at my local kitchen store. After I wash it with hot water and a pot scrubber I completely dry it and just spray it with olive oil for the next use. You have to wait until the temperature is just right before you put in your food or else it will stick. I am now going to buy the bigger one too!

Customer Buzz
"Another great skillet in my arsonal!" 2010-03-24
By Papaw Jeff (South Charleston, WV)
Great quality as expected and experienced before from Lodge and Amazon.
The seasoning on the skillet is just a start, but I will soon have it like the rest of my cast iron cookware.....Slick as glass ans black as coal...If you cant get your cast iron non stick, you just aint doin it right!!!


Images Product

Read more Lodge Logic 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet


Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO