Monday 26 April 2010

Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12 Inch Covered Omelette Pan Reviews

Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12 Inch Covered Omelette Pan Reviews
Other products by Calphalon Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding culinary creations simple to prepare. Cover: Domed, tempered glass with stainless steel rim, oven safe to 500 degrees F.

Technical Details

- Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats
- 100% Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C. Utensils: Nylon, coated and wooden
- Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; Slide nonstick interiors. Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Pan" 2010-04-14
By J. Duncan (Portland, OR United States)
This pan is very nonstick. The wife uses it a lot. It is heavy (especially with the lid), but you'll find it cooks evenly and is an exceptional value.

Customer Buzz
"having problems with this pan and Calphalon in general" 2010-04-04
By TerriF (Fond du Lac, Wisconsin United States)
I'm about to return my second try at this pan; both lasted one day. The first pan arrived with a defective finish - there were large bumps in the surface of the nonstick coating; on first washing - with a soft plastic sponge - the bumps came off, leaving nicks in the nonstick surface.

Amazon send a replacement in one day (! - they're great), but skillet no. 2 arrived warped. I've had warping problems with my other Calpalon pans; I've returned both fry pans and stock pots. It seems the larger the diameter, the more likely the bottom won't be true. No, i don't throw hot pans into cold water. No, i don't overheat.

So I've lost faith in Calphalon; no third time's a charm for me. I'm currently looking for a good covered 12 inch nonstick skillet.


Customer Buzz
"Love the pan, but it was damaged in the dishwasher!" 2010-03-26
By J. Tucker
I love the size of this pan and how well it cooks! I LOVE the fact that it claims to be dishwasher safe. This would have been perfection in a pan.

I received this pan for Christmas 2009, and it is currently March 2010. I have owned this pan for three months, and I use it once or twice a week. I would estimate it has been washed in the dishwasher twenty times, but that is really just a guess.

My particular pan has suffered dishwasher damage. I washed according to directions and with Cascade detergent. The dark outside finish is coming off which reveals the silver metal of the pan. This finish is coming off in my dishwasher, so I'm a little worried about it depositing on my other dishes. The finish also comes off on a wet rag now. I have submitted photos to Calphalon, and I do think this pan will be replaced since this is obviously a manufacturing problem, but I have no confidence in washing the replacement pan in the dishwasher. I don't want to go through the hassle of replacing a pan every three months.

This pan was purchased for me because it can be used in the dishwasher. If I can't utilize this feature, this pan isn't any more special then any other non-stick pan.

I will try to remember to update with how my replacement pan functions after several months of use.

Customer Buzz
"LOVE IT" 2010-03-23
By M. Gebhard
If you own no other good cookware do yourself a favor and buy yourself a Calphalon Omelette pan.I cook everyday and this pan gets used often. They pay for themselves because it will last so long.Cooks well,cleans up like a breeze.

Customer Buzz
"Great Cookware" 2010-03-16
By Connie E. Michael
This pan is now my favorite. Nothing ever sticks. Very easy clean up. I love this pan.


Images Product

Read more Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12 Inch Covered Omelette Pan

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO