Saturday 17 April 2010

Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle Reviews

Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle Reviews
Other products by Presto Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 12 Total Use 2


Read More From Here Now

This super-sized griddle is great for any meal. It can cook up to 50% more food than other jumbo griddles. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Fully submersible with the heat control removed. Control Master® heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically. Huge cooking surface! Cooks as many as 12 slices of french toast at one time.

Technical Details

- 1500-watt electric nonstick griddle cooks up to 12 pancakes at a time
- Tilt 'n Drain function adjusts surface from tilted to level; built-in backstop ledge
- Control Master heat control maintains accurate temperatures
- Cool-touch handles; slide-out drip tray; dishwasher-safe with control removed
- Measures approximately 24 by 18-1/2 by 5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Hot Spots" 2010-04-17
By R. S. Terlizzi (Aiken, SC)
I bought the Tilt 'n Drain for its large surface area. My family likes pancakes and with this griddle, I can cook nine medium pancakes easily. However, I don't like the hot spots. If I do larger pancakes (one in each corner and one in the middle), they all get cooked to varying degrees. The corner where the plug is cooks the fastest and most even, the middle cooks the slowest but also even; however, the other three corners cook half nicely and half very light. This may not bother some people, but I will look for "even cooking" with my next griddle.

Customer Buzz
"Best Looking Pancakes I've made so far!" 2010-04-01
By R. Anconetani (So Cal, USA)
I received my grill yesterday and made pancakes for dinner last night. Those are some of the best looking pancakes I've ever made, and I'm am not a novice cook! As is true with any griddle, or even the stove top (especially gas) some spots are bit hotter than others, but its seems that giving it adequate pre-heat time, and not setting it too hot, will result and nice even heat across the surface. I cooked 2 monster pancakes along the back and 3 normal sized pancakes along the front, and had 2 dozen pancakes finished in about 20 minutes. Usually, I have issues with the first pancake or two sticking till I get the grease right (or the pan is properly greased), but I didn't with this griddle; the first pancake came out beautifully browned.

Customer Buzz
"presto grill / tilt 'n drain big griddle" 2010-03-09
By F. Perry
I purchased this grill because it was the largest that I could find. Which with 6 people in the household that is what I needed. The only problem I find with it is the grease tray tilts slightly so you have to keep an eye on it or it will spill out over the top.

Customer Buzz
"Presto griddle" 2010-03-04
By Mary Ann Killian
This was exactly what I wanted. It works great and it is what it was advertised to be.

Customer Buzz
"Great Griddle" 2010-02-26
By Mom of 3 girls (Williamsville, NY)
I am very pleased with this griddle. It heats very evenly and has a very large cooking surface. Our family uses it most for cooking pancakes. They all cook evenly, no matter where on the griddle they are. The surface is also easy to clean.


Images Product

Read more Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO